Avatar: The Last Airbender (2006)
Bring to life an adventure of intrigue, deceit and revelation in Avatar: The Last Airbender. Play as Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations.
- Based on Nickelodeon's hottest new boys property
- Part of THQ's master licensee agreement with Nickelodeon that extends through 2010
- Single-player game featuring unique martial arts style combat
- Fully customizable "bending powers" mastering the four elements of Water, Air, Earth and Fire
- Journey through all the Great Nations of the Avatar world
- Enjoy environments and characters from the TV show plus never before seen enemies and creatures!
Avatar: The Last Airbender for Windows, unlike the console version, loosely follows season 1 of the TV show of the same name. Aang, the last Airbender, travels to the North Pole to learn Waterbending from the Northern Water Tribe. In pursuit of him is Prince Zuko from the Fire Nation.
Gameplay is 3rd person combat with plenty of minigames. Switch between the 3 offensive and 3 defensive moves, and attack the various enemies. The minigames include meditation (click on distracting images to clear your mind), chasing or being chased (move to avoid rocks), and flying on Appa (a scrolling shooter).
|No. of Disks