The Hobbit (2003)
||The Lord of the Rings
"The Hobbit" is a third-person action/adventure game set in the world of Middle-earth. In the game, you take the persona of Bilbo Baggins, an unassuming Hobbit who has been unwittingly thrust into an epic adventure.
Explore the mystical world of Middle-earth where you'll need to jump gaping chasms, climb treacherous mountains, solve mind bending puzzles and battle hordes of enemies just to survive. Meet enchanting Elves, battle-ready Dwarves, a powerful Wizard, massive Trolls, bloodthirsty goblins, and more as you traverse from the peaceful lands of the Shire to the harrowing forests of Mirkwood. And that's just the beginning.
J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings have set the standard for fantasy writers and creators of epic worlds. The novels are massive best sellers, having sold close to 100 million copies worldwide and been translated into 26 different languages. The Lord of the Rings trilogy is the subject of three movies being created by New Line Cinema, the first of which, The Fellowship of the Ring, was released on December 19, 2001 and is one of the hottest movies of 2001/2002.
- Play the official game based on J.R.R. Tolkien's epic story, "The Hobbit." As Bilbo Baggins, travel across Middle-earth from Hobbiton to the Lonely Mountain and take part in the historic Battle of the Five Armies.
- On your way, you'll meet legendary characters such as Gandalf, Thorin,, the dragn Smaug, Elrond, and Gollum.
- Experience massive levels in such recognizable areas as Rivendell, Mirkwood, Laketown, and the Lonely Mountain. Over 30 different enemies stand in your way on your epic quest.
- A true adventure game, combining the best elements of action, stealth, roleplaying, and puzzle-solving. Master the game's deep combat system and the five different abilities that grow and change based on what you do in the game.
- Conquer the strategic game of Stonelords (a mini-game within the game), collect and trade all the Stonelords (found in the world), and challenge your friends or characters in the game to matches.
Third person platformer adapted from J.R.R. Tolkien's famous book. Players control Bilbo as he's taken from his safe little hole in the Shire by a band of Dwarves to confront the dragon Smaug, while picking up a glowing sword, an invisibility ring and coins and crystals.
|No. of Disks