Delta Force: Task Force Dagger (2002)
FPS - Shooter
The game fiction is based on missions from Operation Enduring Freedom. Take control as 1 of 10 different Special Forces soldiers over 25 intense and varied missions set in Afghanistan. Only the best of the best are selected to become members of the 2/75th RANGER, SEAL Team 6, CIA Spec Ops, the UK SAS 22 Regiment, SFOD-SF Viper Team (Green Berets), Australian SASR, Canadian JTF-2, Marine Force Recon, USAF CSAR (Air Force Pararescue) and of course SFOD-DELTA!
Missions take place deep in enemy territory, from Kandahar to Mazar-i-Sharif to Tora Bora. Delta Force Operatives raid rebel headquarters, take control of a local airport, ambush enemy convoys and destroy key SAM and SCUD missile sites.
Utilizing NovaLogic's updated Land Warrior engine, Task Force Dagger has been designed by Zombie Studios as a stand-alone mission pack with new characters, weapons and single and multiplayer levels.
- 25 all new missions designed to test reactions, bravery and coolness under fire
- For the first time in a Delta Force game, play as 1 of 10 different Special Forces soldiers with unique abilities
- Over 30 weapons to choose from, including 17 guns new to the franchise
- Realistic mission parameters, including Strategic Recon, Locate & Neutralize, Infiltrate & Secure, Escort and Protect Civilians
- Gain the advantage by using UAV's (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) for spying and calling in devastating air strikes
- Stand Alone Mission Pack – does not require the original Delta Force Land Warrior game
|No. of Disks