Future Tactics: The Uprising (2004)
Viewed from a third person perspective players must take turns using the available time, energy and weapons to defeat the enemy. With unique line of sight AI and fully destructible environments no two games are ever the same. Add to this a team of characters each with different skills and you get a game of infinite possibilities and compulsive playablity.
In the world of Pillage, years of rule by a race of despotic creatures has forced people to give up technology and regress to a simple existence, surviving off what they can grow and hoping that the creatures won't target them next. The creature's immortality has made them immune to fear and able to continue a reign of tyranny over the peoples of the planet.
Swearing vengeance on the creatures for wiping out his tribe, Low and his sister Pepper recruit a band of hardened warriors to restore the planet to its rightful owners and obliterate the fear that they have lived with for so very long.
- A unique, turn-based tactical combat engine that's all about the action, not the stats, leaving you more time for destruction.
- Really leave your mark on a deformable terrain that changes as you destroy it. Blast holes in the wall, make canyons out of meadows and send boulders flying.
- Ultra modern AI-opponents react intelligently to each of your draws.
- Compelling story in the 19-level single player Story Mode. Build to suit with an experience point system that lets you upgrade your team with more powerful weapons.
- Two-player customisable Battle Mode lets you modify the handicaps, power-ups and victory conditions.
- 9 uniquely stylised high-polygon RPG characters, each with their own personality and attitude, let loose in a 3D world that is just as rich and full of surprises as they are.
Future Tactics: The Uprising is a turn-based tactical game by developer Zed Two. The world of Pillage has been taken over by alien creatures and the player has to stop this, taking the role of Low and his little sister Pepper, along with other characters they meet along the way.
The battle system in Future Tactics combines tactics with a little bit of reflexes. By firing a gun you have to play some sort of mini game. The better you play, the more accurate your shot will be. Future Tactics uses cartoon-like 3D graphics with completely deformable terrain.
|No. of Disks