Bandits: Phoenix Rising (2003)
Action - Racing
As a bandit your mission and goal in life is to plunder, fight and come out the top dog of the wastelands. You follow the two notorious roughnecks Fennec & Rewdalf on their quest - to snatch the Jericho gold supply.
br> BANDITS is the game where your cannon mounted combat car takes you on an adventure across green fields, desert canyons and deep snow, bombing and blasting all sorts of enemies and cargo trucks, defending your gang and your glory!
- Over 20 single player campaign-based missions
- Up to 8 player LAN and Internet multiplayer mode, with GameSpy support
- Dynamic landscapes: Rockets leave craters
- Unique physics: hyper-realistic explosions, recoils and more
- 70,000 polygons on screens, chrome and bumpmapping effects, full pixelshader and T&L support
- Pumping full length original soundtrack in full 3D
- The funniest, funkiest characters to grace a computer game!
Bandits: Phoenix Rising is an action based car game in the future, with a setting of the wastelands, similar to the Mad Max movies. You may equip your car with cannons, missile launchers, sniper guns, mine droppers, etc.
The game features a story driven single player mode or up to 8 players in deathmatch or team deathmatch over internet or lan.
|No. of Disks
||LAN, Split Screen