Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (2003)
FPS - Shooter - Tactical
Developed by Ubi Soft's Montreal studio in close collaboration with Red Storm Entertainment, Raven Shield features a brand new Tom Clancy storyline in which Team RAINBOW is led all over the world in a series of dramatic operations. The game will utilize graphics technology provided by the next-generation Unreal engine to power 15 new single-player missions that include the discovery of a cache of biological weapons and stopping an armed gang from terrorizing a London bank.
- All new graphics using the next-generation UnrealTM Engine
- All new weather effects
- All new Lighting effects
- Redesigned command interface
- New movement commands, including the prone position for the first time in the franchise
- First person view weapons – All new for the Rainbow Franchise
- 15 single player missions.
- New multiplayer modes and features.
This game is a tactical ops, rescue mission, save the world shooter. You and a team infiltrate an enemy base or as the opposing team guard the enemy base and have a strategic shoot 'em up. The difference between this one and other shooting games is that you get shot once or twice and you're dead. Meaning mission is over. No extra lives, no respawn point. You'll have to wait until the next level (which is usually about 1-5 minutes depending on when you died). The new release boasts high graphics and the same high quality team oriented combat, that the series is known for.
|No. of Disks