Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (2004)
Shooter - Tactical
In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® 3 for the Nintendo Game Cube, the first title in the wildly popular series for next-generation consoles, players lead an elite team of multinational counter-terrorist operatives in 15 intense missions against deadly, intelligent foes. When a terrorist plot threatens to tilt the balance of peace between the United States and Saudi Arabia, Team RAINBOW is the only answer. In locations around the world, from Europe to the United States to South America, execute Team RAINBOW's missions with deadly force and precise tactics in order to protect the innocent and ensure peace.
- Immersive storyline with spectacular events that directly affect gameplay
- Split-screen mode for offline 2-player collaboration
- Give commands to your team-mates with the Quick Order Interface.
- Squad-based, action-oriented gameplay keeps the excitement flowing – lead an international team of 4 elite operatives, each with their own look and personality
- Movie-quality cinematics enhance the immersion in the world of Team RAINBOW
- Incredible graphics and lighting effects
- Trademark Tom Clancy realism
This game is a tactical ops, rescue mission, save the world shooter. You and a team infiltrate an enemy base or as the opposing team guard the enemy base and have a strategic shoot 'em up. The difference between this one and other shooting games is that you get shot once or twice and you're dead. Meaning mission is over. No extra lives, no respawn point. You'll have to wait until the next level (which is usually about 1-5 minutes depending on when you died). The new release boasts high graphics and the same high quality team oriented combat, that the series is known for.
|No. of Disks