||Buena Vista Games, Inc.
||Traveller's Tales Ltd.
||The Chronicles of Narnia
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is a definitive action adventure based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Walden Media film capturing the renowned and beloved book series from author C.S. Lewis. Players enter the world of Narnia, a land frozen in eternal winter by the evil powers of the malevolent and evil White Witch. In order to end this frigid captivity and free his people, the mighty lion Aslan, true ruler of Narnia, invokes an ancient prophecy.
It will become the destiny of four young siblings from our world: Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy Pevensie to work together and use their unique combat skills, weaponry and abilities to defeat the Witch and her armies and save Narnia. These four unlikely heroes must battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a vast variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
- Live the epic adventure while playing as one of four heroes (Lucy, Peter, Edmond, Susan) in a team-based action adventure.
- Battle the evil forces of the White Witch by waging war against a huge variety of creatures, including Centaurs, Minotaurs, Minoboars, Cyclops, Werewolves, Wraiths, Ankleslicers, Wolves, Satyrs, Boggles and more.
- Utilize the unique combat skills, weaponry and special moves of each character to fight and fend off hordes of dark mythical beasts, or solve intricate puzzles and progress through the adventure.
- Two-player action featuring all four characters
- Seamless game play integration of film footage with music and voice talent plus unlockable secrets to open exclusive content and more.
Experience the world of C.S Lewis and Andrew Adamson's book and film. Play as Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Peter from the film, and journey through the Professor's house, the forests of Narnia and escape the attack on London during World War II.
Depending on which level you're playing, you'll be able to play as at least two of the four children, although some levels require you to use all four. The four children all have different special abilities. Peter is the strongest of the bunch, so you can use him for fighting off enemies or breaking through barriers. Susan is a raged fighter and she can throw arrows, tennis balls and snowballs. Edmund is a decent melee fighter who can climb trees and walk on ice without breaking it. Lucy has the ability to heal the other children, go through small spaces and stand on big snowballs and make them roll. During each level you can switch between characters at any time.
Scattered throughout the levels are coins, pink and green gems, and hidden shields that will give ratings at the end of the levels, ranging from fair to outstanding.
|No. of Disks