The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden (2008)
||The Sims 2
Design impressive estates and meticulous gardens for your Sims with three all-new styles. Infuse your Sims' mansion with the intricate beauty of new Moroccan designs, add a touch of retro-modern style with stately and new Art Deco elements, or build in the imposing new Second Empire style. With a host of new architectural and landscaping items to choose from, your Sims homes will look more stunning than ever!
- Re-create your Sims homes into luxurious mansions. New items including exotic columns that create stunning new archways, chic ceiling fans that add an element of cool, or sweeping grand staircases that make a bold statement.
- Completely reinvent your Sims' gardens with a colorful foundation of flower beds and shrubs including delicate irises, cheerful daylilies, and bright sunflowers.
- Choose from three new themes to re-imagine and re-make the exteriors of your Sims' estates.
- Moroccan—Transform your Sims' homes into imposing Moroccan palaces with lush Mediterranean gardens.
- Art Deco—Build luxury estates that are classic yet bold with this glamorous "Old Hollywood" style.
- Second Empire—Create grand manors and sculpted landscapes with this romantic and elegant theme.
The Sims 2: Mansion & Garden Stuff is a package containing new furniture for creating luxurious mansions and flowers for your dream gardens for the game The Sims 2. You can customize your house by choosing doors, ceilings, archways, staircases, etc.. For your garden, you can place flower beds with sunflowers, irises, daylilies and many other plants.
Three architectural themes are also available: Moroccan, Art Deco or Second Empire.
|No. of Disks