Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (2003)
Action - Adventure
||LucasArts Entertainment Company
||The Collective, Inc.
You're Indiana Jones. Legendary adventurer. Daring rogue. And the most butt-kicking archaeologist the world has ever seen. It's 1935 and this time you must prevent a powerful Chinese artifact from falling into evil hands. This globe-spanning adventure pits you against evil Nazis and the Asian underworld with a mysterious and alluring partner, Mei Ying. It'll take more than just a trusty whip and pistol to avoid deadly traps and navigate through all the dangerous environments. Do you have what it takes to make it back alive?
- Fierce fighting action and hand-to-hand combat from street brawls to martial arts battles.
- Shotguns, submachine guns, a plethora of improvised weapons -- and of course, Indy's trusty whip and pistol.
- Original storyline with new villains, enemies and an alluring partner.
- Leap, swim, climb and punch your way through exotic locales.
- Explore levels across the globe from the jungles of Ceylon and underwater palaces in Istanbul to the deadly streets of Hong Kong and beyond.
Indiana Jones is at it again. This time, he must travel his way through-out Asia to recover an artifact that, according to those who required his assistance, is the most powerful in the world. As usual, Indy isn't the only one who is out to find the treasure, with the Nazi's right on his tail.
Along with a heavy dose of exploration, whip cracking and platform jumping, you will also control Indy through fighting elements against a range of enemies. Hand-to-hand combat and a collection of weapons (from guns to table legs) can be used to defend yourself.
|No. of Disks