Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony (2006)
Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP system is an all-new adventure, created from the ground up specifically for the handheld system. It features all-new playable characters and a freshly designed, non-linear, single player campaign as well as support for Ad Hoc co-operative and competitive multiplayer games.
- 4 unique characters to choose from - Characters can be customized as they level up into 8 different Hero Classes and then even further into 16 Legendary Classes.
- Player can choose from over 16 different Pets and Companions to play with. Gameplay will encourage the player to constantly switch between unique Pets and Companions to use their special powers.
- Face over 100 monsters including well known monsters from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures.
- Multiplayer Cooperative Campaign allows you to play with a friend. Each player can bring a Pet or Companion adding up to a four party experience.
- Multiplayer Battle Arenas allow a concise, fun party experience for players who don't have time for a full campaign.
- 15 hours of gameplay with 2 different modes Mercenary and Elite.
- Over 100 stunning spells and abilities.
- Tons of powerful weapons and armor - all fully enchantable.
- Flying and naval vehicles that allow access to remote areas of the game world.
Throne of Agony is the sequel to Dungeon Siege II and it picks up the story where the previous game and its add-on left off; after the 2nd cataclysm altered the world of, along with the familiar hack 'n slash dungeon crawling gameplay. Aranna has new playable characters and a non-linear, single player campaign, and co-operative multi-player. There are two different game modes: Normal and Elite. Player can choose from multiple characters, which are customized as they level up into Hero classes and Legendary classes.
There are numerous pets and companions to play with. Gameplay involves switching between unique pets and companions to use their special powers. Face over 100 monsters (some from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures).
Cooperative campaign allows you to play with a friend where each player can bring a pet or companion. The game also has multi-player "Battle Arenas" for players who don't have time for a full campaign.
|No. of Disks