Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem (2004)
Action - Adventure
||Artificial Mind And Move (A2M)
Scooby is back! This time Mystery Inc must unravel the mystery behind why mega industrialist Travis Sherman is forcing people to sell their land to him ... and the role his occult obsessed assistant Selena Jones has in these plans!
- Play co-operatively as Scooby Doo! And Shaggy.
- Six locations ... Hambridge University, Milton Bros Movie Studio, Wild West Theme Park, Deep South Bayou, Eerie Island and Sherman Tech Headquarters ... each with at least four levels, numerous cutscenes. And climactic Boss levels.
- Arm yourself with the Tome Of Doom ... a mysterious book with the power to trap and imprison ghosts!
- Help the other members of Mystery Inc ... and use the clues that brainy Velma leaves for you!
- Discover hidden sandwich ingredients to unlock bonuses such as art galleries/ Play mini games ... discover hidden items to unlock Ghost Puzzles, Time Challenges and Sandwich hunt mini games.
The gang is at it again! This time, Mystery Inc. must stop an evil business tycoon who has used a device called the Tome of Doom and release monsters from another dimension to distract the gang from what is going on. They must grab the Tome and send the monsters back to where they came before it's too late.
The player takes control of Shaggy and Scooby with the ability to switch between the two, each with their own special abilities to set traps and capture monsters, and wearing disguises to sneak past them as well. The gameplay is mostly consisted of puzzle-solving (i.e. moving objects into certain spots to open doors) and players can explore a movie set, The Wild West, a bayou and a laboratory.
Features the actual voices of the Scooby Doo cartoons and features artwork and stills of the shows.
|No. of Disks