Action - Adventure
Alias is a third-person action adventure containing a unique blend of action and stealth that puts you under fire and under pressure. Whether you're up against the clock or being hunted by the enemy, fighting against the odds or fleeing for your life, the action is relentless. Utilize your incredible spyware and array of disguises to complete the most dangerous covert missions across the globe. Experience all the heart-stopping action and tension of the award winning TV series.
- Unique combination of action and stealth creating intense espionage excitement.
- Revolutionary split-screen camera style delivers time-pressure tension.
- High-action, motion captured combat with blocks, counters and disarm moves.
- Makeshift weaponry using objects found in the environment.
- State-of-the-art gadgets, alluring disguises & stunning locations.
- Mini-games including lock picking and lie detector tests.
- Silent takedown moves and special attacks.
- Levels and objectives can be completed in multiple ways.
- Close ties to the TV show using official script writers, costumes and voices.
- Intriguing, twisting plot integrated into the official Alias world.
Based on the smash hit television show, Alias lets players take on the role of Sydney Bristow, a stealth operative working for the CIA.
A third person action adventure, the game sets the player against two of Bristow's famous enemies from the original series in a plot which takes her from Saudi Arabia to Rio de Janeiro as she aims to find out about a mysterious device known only as 'The Machine.'
The game was devised in conjunction with the writers from the show and used official costumes, character shots and voices, giving the closest experience to playing the game and watching the show ever.
Featuring a mixture of stealth and action gameplay, a unique split screen camera used to deliver tension filled information to the player, and an extensive combat system, Alias joins the ranks of the action stealth genre.
|No. of Disks