Ultimate Spider-Man (2005)
Play both sides as Ultimate Spider-Man allows players to take on the role of Spider-Man AND a super-villain in an original storyline. Dive into an immersive adventure as you experience a living comic-book illustrated with 3D Comic Inking Technology. The game's expanded, free-roaming environments deliver a deep adventure with a variety of challenging missions, diverse game play and an improved combat system that allows players to face off against the largest number of characters from the Spider-Man universe ever assembled in one video game.
- Play as Spider-Man AND a super-villain in an original storyline
- For the first time in a Spider-Man game, gamers get to play both sides as they triumph over evil as Spider-Man AND assume the role of the super-villain and destroy everything in their path.
- The two distinct combat systems allow players to defeat enemies differently, using Spider-Man's fluid, acrobatic moves or the super-villain's brute force.
- Experience a living comic book with the innovative 3D comic inking technology
- Unique animated comic book panels move the story along
- Move through a detailed environment and sense danger from multiple perspectives
- Deepest Spider-Man game ever
- Expanded free-roaming environment including the addition of Queens
- Enhanced combat system lets players use the environment to pull off exciting new moves
- More Spider-Man universe characters than ever before.
- The most authentic Spider-Man experience to date.
- Penned and illustrated by the Comic Book makers - Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley
- All-new Spider-Man story is revealed as the game picks up where the comic book left off
|No. of Disks