Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006)
RPG - Strategy
||Might and Magic
In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up and defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory and unveil the secret goal of the demon lords.
Become a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies and defeating enemies using the brand-new dynamic battle system both offline and online.
- Cutting-edge visual technology: For the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full, breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- A more mature & consistent heroic fantasy universe: Includes all the features that made the series successful in a completely revamped and more mature universe – with six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells.
- Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay: During six campaigns and more than 30 missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies and raise and upgrade your heroes through a user-friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turn-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats: Discover the combat system that made the Heroes series successful or experience the brand-new dynamic battle system that transforms a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive, addictive, and intense multiplayer mode: Play five different online modes via hot seat, LAN or the Internet. Challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor.
Today a marriage is to be celebrated: the Griffin Empire celebrates Emperor Nicolai and the tomboy-like Isabel who are soon to be united. But... something goes wrong and Demons emerge from the darkness, interrupting this joyous celebration! So, now Nicolai has to lead his army to war; while Isabel is carried away and treated like a poor defenseless girl.
She cannot sit still for long, so she breaks free from her escorts at the first opportunity and tries to seek some help for her Nicolai. While her escort, Godric, leaves to seek the powerful mages of the Shining Cities; Beatrice tries to contact the Elven armies of Irollan. Will she succeed in bringing help to her soon to be husband, Nicolai? Will Godric convince the mages to help the Griffin Empire?
This is the first Heroes of Might & Magic to feature 3D graphics and Multiplayer options. The turn-based system for tactical battles has been entirely re-written to be more scalable. It also features an entirely new plot, along with new spells, new units and new creatures skills.
Might & Magic
|No. of Disks
||Internet, Split Screen