Crazy Taxi (2001)
Action - Racing
Crazy Taxi is a mad race against the clock -- and traffic. As any of four fearless cabbies, players are driven by a single goal: to rack up the mega-bucks in fares and tips before their shift ends. Drivers pick up passengers and take them to their destination by any way possible. It's a comic cab opera of collisions and decisions where courtesy takes a back seat to coin. Crazy Taxi offers an array of exciting features, including:
- Four different cabs and drivers, each with their own style and attitude;
- Three intense modes of play, Original, Arcade and Crazy Box;
- Two expansive, interactive courses for extensive game play;
- 16 mini-games to challenge various driving skills;
- True driving dynamics;
- Real life in-game licenses, including Levi's Tower Records and Pizza Hut;
- Wild, mission-based game play infused with humor;
- Exclusive in-game soundtrack by hit bands Offspring and Bad Religion.
Grab the wheel and prepare for the craziest cab ride of your life! This arcade hit lets you weave your way through crowded streets, across sidewalks and even under water, in a wild and frantic race to deliver passengers on time. In Crazy Taxi, time is money and only the craziest of cabbies earns their fare!
Features: Huge, interactive courses, including an all new course developed for home consoles. Play three game modes: Arcade, Original and Crazy Box. Choose from four unique cabs and drivers, each with their own style and attitude. Soundtrack from hit bands The Offspring and Bad Religion.
|No. of Disks