There are strange happenings in Springfield. People are missing, very mysterious crop circles are appearing, and hidden cameras are being exposed. When Homer notices a black van with a satellite dish parked outside the Simpsons house, he decides to investigate further into these odd events. What he reveals could be the biggest mystery to rock Springfield since Who Shot Mr. Burns?
The Simpsons Hit & Run promises a hilarious mission based driving game with exciting out-of-the-car platform gameplay, the signature satire of The Simpsons, and the interactive world of Springfield.
- Over 56 driving and on-foot missions in 7 huge levels spread out over the familiar Springfield landmarks
- Explore Springfield like never before – ON FOOT - as Homer, Bart, Apu, Marge, and Lisa.
- For the first time, explore the interiors of locations like the Kwik-e-mart, the Power Plant, and even the Simpsons home.
- Brand new story and dialogue written by award-winning The Simpsons writers
- Voiced by The Simpsons cast for full brand authenticity
- Drive as 17 different characters including Cletus, Comic Book Guy, and Principal Skinner with his nagging Mother as a backseat driver.
- Over 40 unique vehicles to unlock including Homer's Mr. Plow and Cletus's pick-up truck.
- Pick-up-and play game controls are inviting for non-gaming Simpsons fan while challenging the serious gamer
- In-game animated gags and hidden jokes throughout the environments give the genuine feel of being in an episode of The Simpsons.
- Hidden pickups containing episode-specific bonus material from the last 14 seasons to reward The Simpsons fan and increase the shelf life of title.
- Multiplayer mode for up-to 4 players in unlockable driving challenges.
The Simpsons: Hit & Run can best described as Grand Theft Auto in Springfield.
Take on the role of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa or Apu and try to uncover a mystery surrounding mechanical bees that are taking over Springfield, mysterious vans, and cola that can control the minds of those who drink it.
Like GTA, the game follows a linear-based path through fifty plus missions. You'll have to chase cars and find out where they're headed, grab all the spilling cola cans before people can drink them, and chasing down villains before they get away.
Throughout the course of the game, you can unlock tons of rewards by completing missions in a set amount of time or performing outstanding stunts.
All voiceovers are performed by those who act in the show, including Dan Castellaneta (Homer), Julie Kavner (Marge) and Yeardley Smith (Lisa).
The game supports multiplayer action for up to four players.
|No. of Disks