||The Sims 2
Head outdoors for year-round fun with your Sims! New seasonal activities await your Sims including snowball fights, chasing fireflies, jumping in leaf piles, and more. Strengthen family ties in Winter, let romance bloom in Spring, deepen the bonds of friendship in Summer, or fast-track your career in Fall. Your Sims can now explore new careers and master new talents throughout the year, but beware freezing, sunburn, sneezing, and other unexpected weather effects! Dress your Sims appropriately or face the consequences!
- A brand-new visual experience has come to the world of The Sims 2. Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. All four seasons are spectacularly rendered to occur in every The Sims 2 neighborhood.
- Seasons impact your Sims' relationships, moods, wants, and fears.
- New ways for your Sims, their families, and friends to have fun together! Build snowmen, splash in the pool, play catch, and go ice skating.
- Harvest fruits and veggies all year round and blend love potions, energy drinks, health boosters, and more.
- Join the Gardening Club for tips on how to make your garden blossom, and reap the rewards! Catch fresh fish to grill on the barbeque-but beware surprising catches!
- Do your Sims crave the life of an adventurer or gamer? Perhaps they'd rather explore music, law, journalism, or education? Fun reward objects like a heavy metal guitar await your Sims with each new career path.
- Dress your Sims in seasonal outfits including Winter coats, gloves, ear muffs, raincoats, and Summer dresses.
Another expansion pack for The Sims 2, this time focusing around, as the title says, seasons. This pack also includes vital things for the seasons, including gardening, weather, and even outerwear! As well, for the first time, an additional neighborhood is given, as opposed to the sub-neighborhoods of before.
The new seasons affect the game more realistically. Summer behaves like you didn't have this expansion pack, but it can be hotter outside, and Sims can warm up in result. Trees can start losing their leaves in fall, and the weather starts cooling. Winter , of course, comes with snow, but also allows for snowball fights and snowmen, and now Sims will have to bundle up! Finally, spring brings the warmth back, as well as gardening and fishing.
New content includes race car themed bedrooms, country deco, greenhouses, lightning rods, and a handful of common outdoor features.
|No. of Disks