||The Sims 2
Must-Have Fashion Items for Your Sims from H&M! The popular European fashion retailer that is taking the US by storm with its trendsetting contemporary fashions is now coming to The Sims 2!
Your Sims can choose from cutting-edge men's and women's clothing including dresses, jeans, and other outfits, complete with accessories-all inspired by real H&M designs.
They can also design their own H&M store environment with retail décor items including mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, and a fitting room. Then your Sims can showcase their up-to-the minute clothing line with a fashion show, complete with fashion runway.
Update your Sims' wardrobes, design fun and trendy H&M stores, and let them put their fashion foot forward on the fashion runway!
- Dress your Sim in a stylish ensemble showcasing the vibrant colors that are all the rage this season! Then complete your Sim's look with coordinated accessories.
- Design your own H&M retail environment, or use new store-themed items to build an intimate H&M boutique for more sophisticated citizens.
- Design a runway and host a couture show featuring all of your favorite H&M styles.
- Cool and casual Capri pants paired with a breezy tank and strappy sandals take your Sims from poolside to lunch date with ease and style.
- Your Sims are ready to roll in cuffed black denim and a chocolate brown buttondown shirt. Complete the look with trendy canvas sneakers and a stylish tie.
- Showcase your Sims' H&M fashions with focused retail lighting on a red-striped drape backdrop.
H&M Fashion Stuff is the fifth Stuff add-on in The Sims 2 series, adding new objects, clothing and decorations, rather than scenarios.
This expansion pack includes items from H&M, a popular European fashion retailer. It includes men’s and women’s dresses, jeans, and other outfits, with accessories – all of them from real H&M designs. There is also new H&M-style store equipments, including mannequins, clothing racks, cash registers, and a fitting room for players to create their own H&M store. In total there are 60 new items for the sims.
Players can also create their own fashion designs and display them on a virtual runway broadcasted on a number of websites. Other players can vote on their favourite designs.
|No. of Disks