Driver: Parallel Lines (2007)
Driving - Shooter
New York in '78 was the coolest place on the planet. I was new to the Big Apple, just a country boy looking to make it good. In just a few weeks it felt like home. From New Jersey to Queens, from the Bronx down to Battery this was my patch, my backyard. 28 years later and the city sparkled like new but underneath, the filth was still there, and I had vengeance crawling inside me.
- Experience Open Environments Racing in Two Distinct Time Periods ... Multiple paths to complete over 35 missions across photo-realistic 1978 & 2006 New York City
- Control and Customize Over 80 Drivable Vehicles - Including cars, motorcycles, and trucks - all integrated with a realistic vehicle damage system
- Authentic Hollywood- style Action ... Experience adrenaline pumping high speed racing and car chases
- Massive Enhancements Over Previous Driver games -Including AI, graphics, physics, and more!
- Improved graphics thanks to both Environmental and Normal Mapping technology
- Get into action faster by Teleporting: allow the player to move quicker through the city
- Tune both cops aggressiveness and traffic density
- Easily playable both with Mouse + Keyboard and with Controllers (including Microsoft Common Controller)
|No. of Disks