||Parallax Arts Studio
The game takes place in 2016. Mankind reckons for five billion years before the Earth starts to die. However, in reality it turns out that the Earth is living its last twenty years. According to the current studies, the Sun is to become an ever-increasing "Red Giant" burning everything around it and turning the Earth into a lifeless hell.
So, mankind has been beset with a monumental task which is to either adapt human beings for living in extraterrestrial conditions, or to find an Earth-like planet where people can live.
The A.X. Corporation, which now rules on the Earth and is the largest genetic and space military engineering company, has undertaken to conduct the research. After a while, the Corporation offered the technology that could allow human beings to survive in any alien extraterrestrial environment. On a distant planet they found a mineral from which they could produce a vaccine that would allow human beings to live in any environment. The Corporation's proposal was to inject their vaccine into every person and then move to some other planet beyond the solar system.
Despite the fact that the first experiments have been successful, the Government has been very confused being entirely dependent on the Corporation. And furthermore, nobody knows how the mineral will affect human organisms. At the same time, according to their information there was an astronaut, John Rick, who had supposedly found a so-called "Second Earth" which was a planet with an Earth-like environment. Based on secret information, John Rick returned from his space expedition and disappeared. The Intelligence Agency suspected the Corporation, headed by Jack Crizby, of removing John Rick in order to conquer the whole mankind for their financial interests.
Harry Southgate, who is the head of The Intelligence Agency, has commissioned the main hero whose name is Francis Rixon, to find out what is happening inside the Corporation's confines and to get the information about the mineral and the Earth-like planet, if it really exists.
Mike Sullivan ... an owl at the territory of the A.X. Corporation ... is to help Frank in reaching his goal. Mike is the Chief Security Guard of the Corporation's inside locations and his mission is to lead Frank to the head office of the A.X. Corporation where all the information might be stored.
And the game begins…
- Exploration and battle through various locations and two planets, each with multiple objectives to complete
- Epic environments with cinematic special effects
- Highly detailed polygonal scenes
- Advanced Graphics engine with cutting edge rendering technology allowing the creation of magnificent and diverse locations ranging from open spaces to unexplored alien landscapes
- Realistic physics engine reflects the real world in the most realistic way possible
- Variety of interactive objects, many destructible objects
- Supernatural storyline and unpredictable gun-toting gameplay
- Powerful Arsenal: Diverse selection of weaponry, each with its own unique features and alternative attack. Each weapon also has a melee attack option.
- A large amount of smart AI in-game characters ranging from civilians and corporation security guards, to alien mutants, cyborgs, and many others. All characters are rendered in high quality animations and the AI reflects the real life behavior
- A range of means of transportation is at the player's and enemy's disposal including ground and flying machines.
- Outstanding sound effects and musical score
- Next generation 3D engine that utilizes a wide array of lighting, bump mapping and pixel shading techniques
|No. of Disks