Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour (2003)
Real Time Strategy
||Command & Conquer
It's Zero Hour, and time to unleash the absolute latest in modern weapons technology in a quest to become the world's most powerful General. In Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour*, the first expansion pack to Command & Conquer Generals, players will wage a global war for control of the modern world and face the ultimate challenge by squaring off against the world's most elite commanders. Selecting from a variety of new units and an arsenal of new high-tech weaponry, players will use whatever it takes to remove enemy Generals from power.
To emerge victorious, even the most experienced C&C Generals' veteran must discover new tactics and strategies to take full advantage of-and learn to defend against-the world's most lethal weapons. With the addition of new units, structures, and upgrades-plus enhanced controls, Battle Honors, and a variety of new online features-Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour gives players the firepower they'll need for global domination.
With 15 new missions, players may be tasked to destroy the U.S. fleet in the Mediterranean, root out a splinter cell in Cairo, infiltrate a U.S. intelligence building, or send in special operatives to capture weapons of mass destruction.
An all-new Generals Challenge mode allows players to control any of 9 new armies in battle against 9 AI generals. The ultimate goal will be to successfully make their way through all 9 enemy Generals, and unlock a select number of their armies for play in Skirmish and Online modes and prove once and for all they are the Ultimate Modern Warfare General.
- 15 new single player missions All new Generals Challenge mode allows you to progressively take on 12 generals from across the globe, each with their own strengths, strategies and tactics Command one of three unique armies inspired by real-world ideologies: the high-tech US force, the swarming Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army.
- New hi-tech arsenal of weaponry-from the U.S. Specter Gunship to other next-generation military weapons designed with microwave, laser, and satellite technology-
- Utilize a massive arsenal of new units (e.g. GLA Combat Cycles), new structures (e.g., China Internet Center) and new upgrades (US Hellfire Missiles, and Chemical Suits).
- Battle online either cooperatively with a friend or go head-to-head in all-out global domination with a multitude of other players.
- Collect bragging rights online with all new medals for each enemy General you defeat
- New Combat School feature tracks your stats and provides post-mission analysis-study the feedback to improve your battle strategy
- Rain, snow, and other weather effects further immerse the player in combat With more visual enhancements, the most stunning 3D RTS game delivers an even more visceral experience.
- The original Command & Conquer Generals is required
|No. of Disks