Sub Command (2001)
Take charge of the most deadly modern-day submarines in the world - three distinct submarines across two unique and challenging campaigns. Utilize cutting-edge technology to navigate and to locate, track, and destroy the enemy-even deliver Tomahawk missiles to inland targets. Whether diving, scouring or surfacing, you control the smartest, stealthiest, and most feared subs in the water today.
- The Legacy Continues-from the makers of the award winning 688(I) Hunter/Killer, Sub Command will be the most realistic submarine simulation ever!
- Three Submarines to Command-Seawolf, 688(I), and Akula-each contains authentic Naval systems like Sonar, Radar, and Target Motion Analysis.
- Two Campaigns to Navigate-test your skills while firing Tomahawk missiles, rescuing crippled subs, rising through the polar caps to communicate information, and much more.
- Multiplayer Extends the Action -play cooperatively or head-to-head over the Internet on EA.COM's match-making system for endless hours of submarine warfare.
- Easy-to-Use Game Interface -controlling a submarine has never been easier for the advanced or casual gamer.
- Enhanced Sound and 3D Graphics Engine-250+ 3D objects, from Russian trawlers to France's Mirage fighters-plus exacting sound modes pull you in like never before. You won't just hear depth charges, you will feel them.
|No. of Disks