Mission: Impossible Operation Surma (2004)
Can you save the world from the ICEWorm microchip? You are special agent Ethan Hunt — back to battle international espionage as the fate of the free world hangs in the balance! A microchip nicknamed ICEWorm is disabling the security systems of the world's largest organizations, and providing free access to the highest bidder. Your mission ... should you choose to accept it ... is to destroy the chip and prevent its creators from bringing the free world to its knees.
- Revel in high-speed, high-tension, Time vs. Risk vs. Resource mission adventure! With multiple ways to complete a mission, you control the gameplay.
- Engage in missions that take you all over the world, including the Middle East, Rome and Eastern Europe.
- Interact with intriguing characters who help to create in-depth story lines.
- Employ a newly developed multi-purpose IMF weapon featuring Equip your agents with ingenious disguises and classic IMF gadgets like scanners and inner-ear communicators.
- Use Melee Attack to subdue enemies with both stealth and brawn.
A stealth-action-adventure game that puts you in a role of Ethan Hunt, with settings based on the movies not the series. However, the story does not follow any of the movies, nor does the main character resemble Tom Cruise, but everything else, from various gadgets and disguising is present. Due to following the story, you will unfold many mysteries behind the ICE Worm virus developed by the Surma Corporation that makes them only one step to global domination, and you as Ethan Hunt, a top-secret government agent will have to prevent that from happening using any means necessary.
|No. of Disks