CSI: New York (2008)
||Legacy Interactive Inc.
For the first time ever, immerse yourself in the world of CSI: NY. Experience five original cases written by CSI writers and solve mysteries alongside your favorite characters from the hit TV crime show.
- SOLVE CRIMES IN THE BIG APPLE - Finally, CSI fans can experience the environment, characters and mysteries of CSI: NY. Piece together clues and uncover hidden evidence in the biggest city in America. Explore five brand-new, bizarre crimes and bring suspects to justice.
- PLAY AS THE STARS - For the first time, take on the role of CSI stars as you play the characters of Detective Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera.
- MORE ACCESSIBLE GAMEPLAY - A new, moody graphic novel art style and enhanced, user-friendly interface will assure accessibility and hours of replay for all types of gamers. Improved gameplay includes new mechanics for conversations, computer use, blood work and much more.
- CONTROL INTERROGATIONS ... For the first time, players can control interrogations and use evidence to reveal a suspect's lies. Take part in dramatic interrogations and create atmospheric reenactments while exploring grisly crime scenes inspired by the show.
- DIG DEEPER WITH NEW MINI GAMES - Includes an incredible variety of new mini-games, such as: code breaking, facial reconstruction, triangulating shooter locations, physics simulation reconstructions, Internet searching and more!
In CSI: NY - The Game, play alternately as detectives Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasera as you solve original murder cases written by the television show writers. You will meet the coroner and all of the lab techs who star in the show, and the real-life actors and actresses voiced all of the characters in the game.
This newest entry in the CSI series is a hidden-object game with additional features similar to traditional adventure games. Search the crime scene for evidence and pick up the required objects. Back at the lab, examine and analyze the evidence you've collected inside a "mini-game" type interface using various instruments and tools of the trade. Interrogate suspects and witnesses by clicking through a list of questions in a dialogue tree. The game features a hint system to keep you on track.
Graphic scenes are 2D stills with hot spots where evidence is located. The game features a familiar point-and-click interface and music from the television show.
The game shipped with 4 cases with the promise of a 5th to be available in early 2009.
|No. of Disks