Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (2005)
Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic's only hope is a Jedi Knight struggling to reconnect with the Force and is faced with the galaxies most dire decision: To follow the light or succumb to the dark side…
- The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 "Game of The Year Awards" featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
- All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
- Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
- Additional content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live.
- Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams
Knights of the Old Republic introduced Star Wars fans to an old age long before the events of the well known movie saga, where the Jedi fought against the Sith uprising. Now, five years after those events, the Sith have become stronger and more determined to rule the Galaxy. The Jedi Order is crumbling under its might, and as you enter the game you must choose your destiny: Join the Sith and rule all or become a Jedi Knight and save the innocent.
Much the same as KOTOR, The Sith Lords is based on the 3rd Edition Dungeons & Dragons rule system, however you do not follow on as the same character as the first game, instead starting from scratch with a new collection of heroes. Build your lightsabre and determine your path before completing a range of tasks and becoming one with the Force. Your decisions can have a major influence on the path structure and the people that follow you in your quest, whatever it may be.
|No. of Disks