The year is 4620. The Great War left the surviving civilizations close to extinction, but one hope remains.
Out there among unknown solar systems lies a source of salvation: The hidden paths to the mad Goddess Enais.
All civilizations, from the gigantic and fearsome beasts of the Chi Lung Dragons to the secretive and mystical cult of the Alkiths, are desperate to find the path.
Planets are invaded, gigantic fleets are built, and epic space battles are fought. In this galaxy-wide conflict, you must be the strongest, you must find the path which leads to salvation, and you must regain your Lost Empire.
- Take control of one of seven powerful races or design your own from scratch
- Meet up to 45 different civilizations as well as the mad Goddess Enais
- Explore, conquer, and colonize any of 5000 unique solar systems
- Epic fully real-time rendered 3D battle sequences
- Multithreaded and multilevel science tree
- Play the special Chi Lung Dragon-race featuring unique strategic gameplay
- Manage and educate your leaders to optimize your civilization
- Design your own ships completely
- Use cunning spies and charismatic diplomats against your enemies
- Win the game through domination, diplomacy, exploration, research, or culture
- Play stand-alone or with your friends over the internet
The story begins with the Eonians, a long lost civilization which has given the knowledge of navigating the stars to the other races (the Horde, the Alkiths, the Megalanians, the CrystalSpirits, the Tritons and the Humans). When the Eonians disappeared, so did their technology, but it was soon rediscovered, exploring and expanding becoming possible once again.
Lost Empire: Immortals is a 4x turn-based strategy game, featuring multiple star maps with up to 5000 star systems, 6 different races and an extensive research tree. The battles are rendered in 3D - although the player cannot control them - and the final objectives can be domination, diplomacy, research or exploration.
|No. of Disks