Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (2004)
Real Time Strategy
Ten thousand years have passed since the treasonous acts of Chaos toppled the Golden Age of mankind. Fires burn brightly throughout the galaxies, illuminating carnage and slaughter as mankind defends itself from ancient enemies. Hardened forces collide with one goal in mind, the complete extermination of their opposition.
Control one of four unique races in head-to-head or cooperative multiplayer action, where faith, skill, and strategy are requisites in ruling the universes.
- Epic Single Player Campaigns employing classic storytelling elements of treason and conspiracy
- 2-6 player Multiplayer via LAN or Internet providing endless re-playability
- 4 unique races, each with their own unique strategies
- Improved Resource Model that focuses action on the frontline and minimizes the tedium of resource gathering
- Cinematic quality melee and ranged combat that show battle in detail never before seen in a real-time strategy game
The Game of the Year Edition of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War features new multiplayer maps, and all the updates and online modes from the previous patches.
||Game of the Year Edition
|No. of Disks