Frontline: Fields of Thunder (2007)
The battle at the Kursk Salient was Germany's last attempt to avoid defeat in World War II. This conflict was marked by a ferocity that had been previously unseen by either side and has been remembered as the largest tank engagement in world history.
- Highly detailed Battle Map: Lots of data is included in the different chapter maps, including more geographical data and historical dislocation data of the real troops that will change ac­cording to the real historical timeline.
- Streamlined and intuitive interface.
- Unit parameters and the battle dynamics based on historically accurate data.
- Two historically correct campaigns that encompass 20 thrilling missions, most of which will be based on accurate historical episodes.
- New Units: Three to four new units will be added to the unit pool in an effort to more ac­curately depict the actual, historical events.
- New Rewards: The game will feature new awards, medals and promotions to suit the historical period of the game.
- Multiplayer functionality, including 10 multiplayer missions that can be played both on LAN and over the Nival.Net Internet service.
|No. of Disks