Soldier of Fortune: Payback (2007)
||Soldier of Fortune
This game is the third installment of the Soldier of Fortune series. A routine escort mission goes wrong that causes players to deal with an enemy that knows no bounds. As mercenary, Thomas Mason, players will need to uncover and terminate an extremist plot aimed at throwing the world into chaos. Experience mercenary combat in the world's dangerous hotspots in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Eastern Europe.
- Realistic modeling system allows for accurate hit detection causing enemies to react to the specific area they've been hit along with the power of the weapon they were hit with
- Over 30 weapons including sub-machine guns, assault riffles, sniper riffles, projectile explosives, weapons attachments and futuristic prototype weapons
- Survive ambushes, rescue diplomats, infiltrate terrorist organizations and go on search and destroy missions
- 15 unique enemies include terrorists, mobsters, insurgents and enemy soldiers
- Multiplayer options include death match, team death match, elimination, team elimination, capture the flag and demolition
When a routine escort mission goes horribly wrong, freelance mercenary Thomas Mason finds himself battling an insidious enemy that knows no boundaries. Traditional armies can not handle these extremists – only underground guns for hire can fight a war this dirty and get results.
Soldier of Fortune: Payback evolves the signature gameplay of its predecessors with refined controls, tension-packed warzones, and an enemy damage system that may be shocking to even experienced FPS players. Boasting more weapons options than any previous Soldier of Fortune installment, the arsenal includes more than 30 weapons. These include sub-machine guns, assault rifles, sniper rifles, projectile explosives, weapon attachments and cutting-edge tactical weapons.
Soldier of Fortune: Payback features the most common online multiplayer modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Elimination, Team Elimination, Capture the Flag, and Demolition. Additional online options include maps tuned specifically for multiplayer action, persistent stat-tracking throughout the gamer’s online career, and many server settings for custom online play.
|No. of Disks