||The Elder Scrolls
Knights of the Nine is a compilation that will include all the other Oblivion downloadable content released to date: Horse Armor, The Orrery, Wizard’s Tower, Vile Lair, Thieves Den, Mehrunes’ Razor, and Spell Tomes. Knights of the Nine features an all-new faction and quests for noble characters and answers many of the questions surrounding the Ayleid ruins found throughout Oblivion. Players can join a new faction and found their own order of holy knights – leading them into battle against a sorcerer-king and his demonic minions while exploring massive dungeons and searching for legendary relics – the holy armor and weapons of the Divine Crusader.
Knights of the Nine is the name of a new faction for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, introduced in this expansion pack. The primary goal of these holy knights is to hunt special gear known as "Crusaders' Relics". Becoming a member is not an easy task. You have to go on a pilgrimage across Cyrodiil to visit the shrines dedicated to the Nine Divines. Membership also comes with a restriction: if you stray away from the good path and commit a crime, you have to do the pilgrimage again.
This faction brings along new locations, characters, enemies and items. The base of this new faction is in decline, and by becoming a member you have to gain fame to make other people join the faction. This culminates into the restoration of the base.
The Windows version also adds all previously released bonus content:
* Wizard's Tower: adds Frostcrag Spire which is a big tower which has many useful things for mages in it.
* Vile Lair: a dungeon in which a more evil character can heal himself from diseases, drink blood or collect herbs.
* Thieves Den: a big dungeon with an old pirate ship in it which functions as a base of operations for thief-characters once cleansed from the undead.
* Mehrunes' Razor: adds a huge dungeon in which you can find the powerful weapon called Mehrunes' Razor.
* Horse Armor: adds two kinds of armor you can buy for your horse.
* The Orrery: adds a short quest line in which you need to find new parts for a damaged Orrery in the Mage Academy.
* Spell Tomes: adds books to the world which increase your stats once you find one and read it.
Expansion to The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Requires The Elder Scrolls IV: Obilvion
|No. of Disks